Avigilon Appearance Search™
Avigilon Appearance Search video analytics
technology is a sophisticated search engine for
video data. It sorts through hours of footage with
ease, to quickly locate a specific person of interest
across an entire site.
Avigilon Appearance Search technology can dramatically improve incident response time and enhance forensic investigations by allowing operators to build robust video evidence and create a powerful narrative of events
- Quickly search for a person of interest
- Refine searches based on time and camera location
- Playback, bookmark and export tools
- Self-learning video analytics-enabled
- Integrated with Avigilon Control Center (ACC) software
- Enables operators to quickly comb through hours of recorded footage, efficiently grouping video data to help track an individual’s route, identify a previous and last-known location and assist investigations.
- Accurately provides results relevant to the time and place of an event.
- Allows the flexibility to simultaneously compile a comprehensive set of video evidence from multiple video sources.
- Works with Avigilon video analytics cameras to generate, record and classify video data for effective searches.
- Provides advanced video search capabilities to enhance the user experience of the complete Avigilon solution.
Applied Video Solutions is proud to introduce Avigilon Appearance Search™ video analytics technology. It’s a sophisticated search engine that enables users to sort through hours of footage quickly and easily to locate a specific person or vehicle of interest across an entire site.
Find what you're looking for faster
Avigilon Appearance Search technology enables users to quickly locate a specific person of interest across an entire site. It can dramatically improve incident response time and enhance forensic investigations by allowing operators to build robust video evidence and create a powerful narrative of events. To discuss how your security system can be taken to a new level with Avigilon Appearance Search. You are welcome to reply to this email or send us a message.